- Narrator: From the arthour, Roald Dahl, to the motion picture screen comes the most unusal chocolate factory, and the mysterious candyman inside.
- Willy Wonka: I'm so glad you can come. This is going to such an exciting day.
- Narrator: Gene Wilder as the mythical candyman Willy Wonka and he's opening his factory gates for five lucky children who find a golden ticket. Our hero, Charlie Bucket, wants his golden chance more then anyone.
- Grandpa Joe: Opening it, Charlie, let's see that golden ticket.
- Charlie Bucket: Wouldn't be that fantastic?
- Mrs. Bucket: It's not fair to raise his hopes.
- Grandpa Joe: Never mind. Go on, open it, Charlie, I want to see that gold.
- Mrs. Bucket: Stop it, dad.
- Charlie Bucket: I got the same chance as anybody else, haven't I?
- Narrator: Eat your way through the chocolate room, take a ride on a powerful, Wonkamobile, float around the bubbling Fizzy-Lifting room, sail down the chocolate river on the S.S Wonkatania, step on the Wonkavator and go through the roof for destination.
[cuts to Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat (1971)]
- And along with Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, come Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat.
- Sally: Look!
- Conrad: A cat!
- Sally: In the hat!
- Narrator: With few musicals and more.
- The Cat in the Hat: Thing Two, and Thing Ooneeeeeeeeeeeee!
- Narrator: Coming soon along with...
[Cuts to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory]
- Narrator: The scrumdidilyumptious world of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Rated G.