BrittalCroftFan's Movie spoof of "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."
- Willy Wonka - Wander (from Wander Over Yonder)
- Charlie Bucket - Hogarth Hughes (from The Iron Giant)
- Grandpa Joe - Wilt (from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Augustus Gloop - Bloo (from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Mrs Gloop - Frankie (from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Voliet Beauregarde - Blossom (from The Powerpuff Girls)
- Mr Beauregarde - Professor Utonium (from The Powerpuff Girls)
- Veruca Salt - Darla Dimple (from Cats Don't Dance)
- Mr Salt - Danny (from Cats Don't Dance)
- Mike Teavee - Peabo "Pudge" Pudgemyer (from Cats Don't Dance)
- Mrs Teavee - Sawyer (from Cats Don't Dance)
- Mrs Bucket - Annie Hughes (from The Iron Giant)
- The Oompa Loompas - Codename: Kids Next Door Characters (Codename: Kids Next Door)
- Bill The Candy Man - Devon (from Quest for Camelot)
- The TV Anoncler - Cornwall (from Quest for Camelot)
- Grandma Josephine - Herself
- Grandpa George - Himself
- Slugworth - Lord Hater (from Wander Over Yonder)
BrittalCroftFan's Lady the Tank Engine and Friends characters as Looney Tunes Characters Cast
- Lady as Bugs Bunny
- Thomas as Daffy Duck
BrittalCroftFan's TUGS characters as Looney Tunes Characters Cast
- Sailor Moon as Buster Bunny
- Sunshine as Hamton J. Pig
- Ten Cents as Plucky Duck
BassRockz's My Little Pony characters as Mickey Mouse Characters Cast
- Twilight Sparkle as Mickey Mouse
- Shining Armor as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
- Blossom: [about the Kids] Well, they can't be real people.
- Wander: Well, of course they're real people.
- Danny: Stuff and nonsense!
- Wander: No. Kids.
- Group: [turn around] Kids?
- Wander: From Tree house.
- Sawyer: Tree house? There's no such place.
- Wander: Excuse me, dear female...
- Sawyer: Mr. Wander, I am a teacher of geography.
- Wander: Oh, well, then you know all about it and what a terrible country it is. Nothing but desolate wastes and fierce beasts. And the poor little kids were so small and helpless, they would get gobbled up right and left. A Wangdoodle would eat ten of them for breakfast and think nothing of it. And so, I said, "Come and live with me in peace and safety, away from all the Wangdoodles, and Hornswogglers, and Snozzwangers, and rotten, Vermicious Knids."
- Danny: Snozzwangers? Vermicious Knids? What kind of rubbish is that?
- Wander: I'm sorry, but all questions must be submitted in writing. [continues] And so, in the greatest of secrecy, I transported the entire population of kids to my factory here.
- Darla Dimple: Hey, Danny, I want a kid. I want you to get me a kid right away.
- Danny: All right, Darla Dimple. All right. I'll get you one before the day is out.
- Darla Dimple: I want a kid now!
- Blossom: Can it, you nit!