- Thomas as Wreck-It Ralph
- Percy as Fix-It Felix
- Emily as Vanelopee
- Molly as Sergeant
- Duncan as Sonic
- Spencer as King Candy/Turbo Tastic (Spencer and King Candy/Turbo Tastic are Both Ugly)
- Oliver as Q*Bert
- Mavis as Mary
- Thomas: My name's Thomas, and I'm a bad engine. Uh, let's see... I'm a tank engine, I had six wheels, and got a bit of a temper on me. My passion level's very near the surface, I guess, not gonna lie. Anyhoo, what else, uh... I'm a basher. I bash things, professionally. I mean, I'm very good at what I do. Probably the best I know. Thing is, fixing's the name of the game. Literally. Fix-It Percy. So yeah, naturally, the engine with the name Percy is the good engine. He's nice enough as good engines go. Definitely fixes stuff really well. But, uh, if you got a magic hammer from your father, how hard can it be? If he was a regular contractor, carpenter guy, I guarantee you, you will not be able to fix the damage that I do as quickly. When Percy does a good job, he gets a medal. But, are there medals for bashing stuff really well? To that, I say, ha! And no, there aren't. For thirty years I have been doing this, and I have seen a lot of other games come and go, how sad. Think about those guys at Asteroids? Boom, gone. Centipede? Who knows where that guy is, you know? Look, a steady arcade gig is nothing to sneeze at, I'm very lucky. It's just, I gotta say, it becomes kinda hard to love your job... when no one else seems to like you for doing it.
- Spencer: If Emily races, Thomas, she'll be in the game roster. When that happens, anyone who plays her in the game will see she's a glitch. We'll be put out of order for good. All of my citizens will be homeless... but there will be one who cannot escape because she's a glitch. I know it's tough, but heroes have to make the tough choices sometimes.
- Percy: Do you have any idea what you put me through? I've been pushed around, abused, slapped... I almost drowned in chocolate milk mix! And then I met the most beautiful engine... ah, she gave me the honey glow something awful! But, she rebuffed my affections... and then I got thrown in jail!
- Thomas: Percy, get a hold of yourself!
- Percy: No, Thomas! You don't know what it's like to be rejected and treated like a criminal.
- Thomas: Yes I do... That's every day of my life.
- Percy: It is?
- Thomas: Which is why I tried to run away, be a good engine, but I'm not! I'm just a bad engine, and I need your help... There's a emerald engine who's only hope is this one. Please, Percy, fix it. And I promise, I will never try to be good again.
- Thomas: Because if that engine likes me, how bad can I be?