BrittalCroftFan's Tv Spoof of "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic."
- Twilight Sparkle - Alice (Alice in Wonderland (1951))
- Rainbow Dash - Jane Porter (Tarzan)
- Applejack - Snow White (Snow White)
- Pinkie Pie - Mulan (Mulan)
- Fluttershy - Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
- Rarity - Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
- Spike - Prince Phillip (Sleeping Beauty)
- Princess Celestia - Alice's Sister (Alice in Wonderland)
- Shining Armor - Georges Hautecourt (The Aristocats)
- Princess Cadance - Madame Bonfamille (The Aristocats)
- Twilight Sparkle's Parents - Roger and Anita (101 Dalmatians)
- Rarity's Parents - Nani and David (Lilo & Stitch)
- Apple Bloom - Flora (Sleeping Beauty)
- Sweetie Belle - Fauna (Sleeping Beauty)
- Scootaloo - Merryweather (Sleeping Beauty)
- Queen Chrysalis - Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)
- Trixie - Cruella De Vil (101 Dalmatians)
- Snips - Horace (101 Dalmatians)
- Snails - Jasper (101 Dalmatians)
- Discord - Edgar (The Aristocats)
- [Everyone but Alice gasp]
- Alice: Will you cut that out?
- Aurora: Just look at those styles! So garish!
- Alice: She's a heroine.
- Everyone but Alice: A what!?
- Alice: A heroine, and her styles aren't a fashion choice Aurora, they're what she was born with.
- Aurora: [faints]
- Snow White: Born where? I've never seen a princess like that in these parts, 'cept... her!
- Alice: Well, she's probably not from here, and she's not a princess. My books say that heroines come from a far away land. But I've never seen her in Toontown. Where does she live?
- Snow White: That's just it, she lives in... the Court of Miracles!
- Flora: [gulps]
- Snow White: Flora?
- Flora: [gasp]
- Snow White: You get back here right now!
- Princess Merida: Beware! Beware, folks! Those leaves of blue are not a joke!
- Snow White: Y-you keep your creepy mumbo-jumbo to yourself, ya hear?
- [Snow White, Jane, Mulan, and Aurora speak over each other against Merida]
- Alice: [sighs] Oh brother.
- Princess Merida: Beware! Beware!
- Jane Porter: Yeah, back at ya, Merida! You and your lame curse are the ones who better beware!
- Snow White: And you! Why couldn't you just listen to yer big sister?
- Flora: I...I...
- Snow White: Who knows what kind of nasty curse Esmeralda could have just put on you?
- Mulan: Just like in my song! [Starts singing a shorter version of "Evil Enchantress"]
- Alice: You guys, there's no such thing as curses!
- Jane Porter: Well, that's interesting to hear coming from Miss Magic Pants herself.
- Alice: My magic, real magic, comes from within. It's a skill you're born with. Curses are artificial, fake magic. It's conjured with potions and incantations; all smoke and mirrors meant to scare. But curses have no real power, they're just an old tale.
- Snow White: Just you wait, Alice. You're gonna learn that some tales really are true.