TongueSpeakingFool's Movie spoof of "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."
- Willy Wonka - Mickey Mouse (Mickey Mouse)
- Charlie Bucket - Elliott (from E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial)
- Grandpa Joe - Fagin (from Oliver and Company)
- Augustus Gloop - Dudley Dursley (from Harry Potter series)
- Mrs Gloop - Mrs Dursley (from Harry Potter series)
- Voliet Beauregarde - D.W. Read (from Arthur)
- Mr Beauregarde - Mr Read (from Arthur)
- Veruca Salt - Eilonwy (from The Black Cauldron)
- Mr Salt - Roger (from 101 Dalmatians)
- Mike Teavee - Scamp (from Lady and the Tramp)
- Mrs Teavee - Lady (from Lady and the Tramp)
- Mrs Bucket - Elliott's Mom (from E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial)
- The Oompa Loompas - The Munchkins (The Wizard of Oz)
- Bill The Candy Man - Jerry Seinfeld (from Seinfeld)
- The TV Anoncler - R.K. Maroon (from Who Framed Roger Rabbit)
- Grandma Josephine - Grandmother Willow (from Pocahontas)
- Grandpa George - Carl Fredwickson (from Up)
- Slugworth - Pete (Mickey Mouse)
BrittalCroftFan's Spoof characters as Tiny Toon Adventures Characters Cast
- Buster Bunny - Astro Boy (Astro Boy (2003))
- Babs Bunny - Astro Girl (Astro Boy (2003))
- Plucky Duck - Abercrombie (Astro Boy (2003))
- Hamton J. Pig - Kennedy (Astro Boy (2003))
- Dizzy Devil - Alejo (Astro Boy (2003))
BrittalCroftFan's Tiny Toon Adventures characters as Mickey Mouse Characters Cast
- Buster Bunny as Mickey Mouse
- Hamton J. Pig as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
- D.W.: [about the Munchkins] Well, they can't be real people.
- Mickey Mouse: Well, of course they're real people.
- Roger: Stuff and nonsense!
- Mickey Mouse: No. The Munchkins.
- Group: [turn around] The Munchkins?
- Mickey Mouse: From Munchkinland.
- Lady: Munchkinland? There's no such place.
- Mickey Mouse: Excuse me, dear female...
- Lady: Mr. Mouse, I am a teacher of geography.
- Mickey Mouse: Oh, well, then you know all about it and what a terrible country it is. Nothing but desolate wastes and fierce beasts. And the poor little munchkins were so small and helpless, they would get gobbled up right and left. A Wangdoodle would eat ten of them for breakfast and think nothing of it. And so, I said, "Come and live with me in peace and safety, away from all the Wangdoodles, and Hornswogglers, and Snozzwangers, and rotten, Vermicious Knids."
- Roger: Snozzwangers? Vermicious Knids? What kind of rubbish is that?
- Mickey Mouse: I'm sorry, but all questions must be submitted in writing. [continues] And so, in the greatest of secrecy, I transported the entire population of Munchkins to my factory here.
- Eilonwy: Hey, Daddy, I want a munchkin. I want you to get me a munchkin right away.
- Roger: All right, Eilonwy. All right. I'll get you one before the day is out.
- Eilonwy: I want a munchkin now!
- D.W.: Can it, you nit!